Ingest data from a variety of sources - whether structured or unstructured. IntelliWorker ETL framework enables template driven data ingestion so that all data is normalized and analyzed for consistency in quality of outcome.
A modular design that enables clustering at every level, IntelliWorker can quickly ramp up to support heavy analytics demand or greater ingest pipeline. Support retrospective analysis with 180s response time.
Powerful analytics to search through content by leveraging algorithmically created metadata eliminating the need for analyst review of content thereby saving considerable time, effort and, compute.
Vehere's Intelliworker is a Network Intelligence Analytics solution that leverage AI, machine learning and automation to equip security organizations with actionable intelligence and delivers visibility to hidden threats on large scale data collected from a wide range of network sources thereby aiding in Signals Intelligence.
A comprehensive data-analysis product enabling a 360-degree view of "situations" in real-time via a set of intuitive dashboards and widgets.
Vehere strengthens national security without compromising constitutional privacy protections, embodying the core principle of ‘Protection with Privacy’.
Zero Packet Loss analyzes high speed data from fiber, satellite, IP networks, TDM, SS7 and other unstructured data sources.
Contemporary blend of Investigative Techniques and Automation starts learning entity behavior from the very moment of its deployment to detect anomalies and outliers in real-time
Powered with Artificial Intelligence for Entity of Interest Profiling empower Analytics. An intuitive data model that shapes real-life intelligence entities into a network of connected profiles.
Flex-scale Architecture easily integrates with customer data sources and new technologies to meet evolving needs.
• Reliable and continuous collection across a wide range of communication network sources and technologies
• Automatically focus on the most relevant sources for efficient coverage management and resource allocation
• AI-powered analytics to identify relations, interests, activities, patterns and abnormalities
• Detect and highlight suspicious indicators, unique insights and new patterns
Leverage the power of Advanced automation technologies including artificial intelligence/machine-learning and, behaviour-based Rule-Engine learning to rapidly fuse all your data and extract critical insights.
IP Traffic Analytics
Works on advanced automation technique for accessing big data carried over large scale optical transport networks. Provide comprehensive optical network analytics, both real-time and historical, using metadata extracted
across the entire transport network
A high speed tactical protocol analyzing solution that captures, indexes, records and analyze multi-gigabit rate data-streams, that help assess value of strategic solution.
Our solution automates the scanning of communication cables in order to generate actionable intelligence and usable insights from across hundreds of optical fiber communication links.
Lawful Capturing and Monitoring System is a state-of-the-art monitoring solution that assists Communication Service Providers in complying with electronic monitoring law enforcement orders.
Satellite Traffic Analytics
Portfolio of solutions for passive interception and monitoring of satellite communications signals - flexible portable tactical solutions to complex stationary strategic systems for simultaneous interception of signals and services from multiple satellites.
The "Gladius-X", a Vehere’s exclusive intellectual and proprietary tech-stack for fighting against deadliest threat actors and dreadful anomalies.
• Identify and pivot on targets using deep inspection.
• Monitor multiple targets all at the same time.
• Explore relationships among targets using advanced visualization techniques that are powered by statistical correlation of data-set.
• Manual inspection of content is time-consuming and often error-prone.
• Without opening the content (that may actually be weaponized), IntelliWorker enable discovery across many thousands of documents to identify extent of leak of sensitive information in communication channel.
• Encryption is a challenge for LEAs. Even the content may be encrypted.
• Vehere's NI enables analysis using statistical techniques enabling identification of origins.
• Special fingerprinting techniques enable identification of device and owner.