Vehere is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Marketing Specialist to support the execution of demand generation campaigns and customer engagement programs globally. Working alongside our fast-growing team, you will leverage your marketing expertise to drive targeted, integrated campaigns leveraging direct marketing, digital, events and virtual events, and social media.
You'll work cross-functionally with the sales, channel and marketing teams to understand business goals to help drive each progam to a successful outcome. You'll also analyse program performance and provide insights to help guide the strategy and direction of future programs.
This role is ideal for results-oriented marketers who love to innovate, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and are natural collaborators. If you are a proactive self starter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, this role offers tremendous potential for you to make a real impact.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop the global marketing strategy in close coordination with Sales and Channel, Engineering, and Product Management to foster business growth, high customer retention rates, and deep alignment into Vehere’s global operations.
- Accomplishes business development objectives by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans.
- Build relationships and partner with key industry players, professional organizations, industry bodies and market analysts
- Build strategic alliances with technology partners for enhancing sales and business development
- Liaise with media and PR agencies for brand building
- Responsible to create updates and spread awareness on social media
- Support execution of integrated marketing campaigns including email, webinars, events, and digital marketing for pan-Asia Pacific programs
- Responsible for marketing events and programs globally
- Participate in trade shows, conferences and expositions and follow-up on leads and contacts generated through such events
- Measure and analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies and modify them in response to feedback and data collected
- Drive key programs across target segments and support any fulfilment needs.
- Support additional marketing and demand generation programs as needed by the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Post-Graduation in Marketing (IIM's / MICA / SPJIMR / SIBM / FMS etc.) with 10 to 12 years of related marketing experience with high-tech B2B product company.
- Experience with Cyber Security company will be an added advantage.
- Experience in digital marketing, event management and campaigns execution.
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of key marketing metrics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data into actionable program optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives.
- Proficient in office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Salesforce.com, and Google Docs/Sheets.