Primary function is to accelerate the growth of sales in Defence, Intelligence, Law Enforcement and National Security accounts by achieving annual targets, building and growing key account relationships and understanding customer trends.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Continuously meet /Overachieve sales plans from the assigned Territory or Accounts
- Responsible for Profitable revenue growth consistently year on year
- Sell value and close Profitable business
- Acquire new accounts that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- New Opportunities from existing customers
- Be a trusted advisor to all customers and enhance customer Retention
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer BusinessIdentify and develop relationships with Key stake holders/decision makers and power centres
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and effectively position the company’s products and solutions articulating the differentiated value we offer
- Identify the person with Money; Authority and Need
- Understanding Budgets and key priorities
- Accurately qualify sales pipeline and forecast Sales
- Regularly update sales tools on progress and activities in accounts and accurately capture competitive activities in the accounts
- Constantly update Sales Account plans based on intelligence from the account
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Maintain Hygiene and discipline in conducting business as per norms of company.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Partner with Various Organisations and System Integrators to generate new sales opportunities
- Leverage Channel to enhance coverage and provide support for closures
- Form long lasting relationships with Partners
- Work with Channel organisation to ensure training and development of the key resources in partner organisation.
- Ensure we deliver value to the partner organisation and remain meaningful to them
- Continuously keep an eye on competitor activities in the accounts and develop/change account plans based on the competitor intelligence and key persona in the accounts.
- Work with Marketing to define and execute Marketing programmes- with clearly defined and measurable goals
- Represent the company in various events
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in business, computer science, marketing, or engineering
- 12 to 15 years in technical software sales; preferably cyber security & enterprise software and/or related consulting services
- Consistent track record of overachieving sales quotas and plans
- Connects and existing relationships with Large customers and partners (System Integrators)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Proven ability in working and leading virtual teams
- Experience selling to C level and able to open doors with them
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Possess high technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Self-driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong commercial acumen. Outstanding business judgement and a proven ability to negotiate effectively in tough situations.
- Strong change management, analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Energetic, persuasive and well organized.