You will be part of the team that develops Vehere’s next-generation security product. Our ground-breaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. The team is responsible for researching the software vulnerability and malware, simulating cyber-attacks and developing the detection solutions to Vehere’s NBAD and PCAP solution. As a member of this team, you have the opportunity to work on different projects to enable customers to have full visibility on their network as well as prevent cyber-attacks. Performs data analysis, design advance AI/ML model and implementation of assigned solution using sound engineering principles and adhering to business objectives, practices, processes, and product requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze requirements and identify potential solutions
- Hands-on work and delivery of advanced analytics/ML/AI projects
- Design machine learning solutions for the different product requirements.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning solutions according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data preparation methods
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning the model using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Develop detailed design
- Participate in enhancements, troubleshooting and defect resolution
- Develop and maintain technical specifications, drawings and supporting system documentation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with testers, data scientists, architects, business users, project managers, tech support teams and other stakeholders to achieve optimal solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/PhD in Computers, Electronics, Statistics or related field with 5+ years of experience in software development along with experience in AI/ML, Deep Learning, statistical modeling, quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Excellent knowledge in statistical techniques and advanced machine learning algorithms - regression, classification, clustering, time series, decision trees, text analytics, deep learning, NLP etc.
- Skill Set require: Python or Scala or Core Java, Apache Spark Framework, NoSQL database, Shell Script, Linux compatible.
- Domain Knowledge in Networking, Network Security or Cyber Security preferable.
- Experience in programming languages, design tools, source code control
- Experience with operating systems, databases and frameworks
- Sound knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms etc.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to take initiative and handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
- Ability to meet objectives and adhere to deadlines with minimal supervision
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to acquire in-depth understanding of domain and existing products and apply that knowledge to work scenarios